PhD expected May 2020
Research Areas: Environmental Sociology, Social Movements, Food and Climate Justice Activism
NSF Graduate Research Fellowship and OSU Enrichment Fellowship recipient
Single authored book chapter in Palgrave Handbook on Sustainability
First authored peer-review publication in Journal of Environmental Quality, as well as co-authored peer-review publication, reference book chapter, and published book review.
Ohio State University Food Sustainability Panel, Departmental Graduate Studies Committee Member, Council of Graduate Students Environmental Sustainability Committee, National Food Systems Resilience and Equity Ohio Delegate
Dax Fisher- Garibay
MS expected May 2020
Research Areas: Environmental Justice, Urban Stream Ecology, Water Quality, Social Inequities and Ecosystem Services
OSU Enrichment Fellowship recipient
Lauren Bates, PhD
Current position: Director of Data and Research at AMIkids, Inc. a national non-profit organization established in 1969.
Adjunct Faculty, Psychology, Capital University 2016-2017
Katie Brown, BS
- Honors Committee Advisor
- Matriculated to medical school in August, 2018.
- Presented at Ohio State Fall Undergraduate Research Forum. September, 2018
Grace Saalaman, BS
- co-authored peer-review publication in the journal Review of Policy Research.
- Matriculated to law school in August, 2018.
- Presented at Ohio State Denman Undergraduate Research Forum, 2018